Infection Control Training Group
Industry Experts | Training Solutions
Who We Are
We provide knowledge to help reduce infections in all types of buildings, including health care facilities.
- Encourages participation, full engagement, and active learning
- Facilitates direct interaction with our quality instructors
- Covers both theory and practical skills
- Offers practical practice of basic infection control skills
- Includes real-world, practical, scenario-based exercises
- Applies Infection Prevention and Control principles to real-life situations
- Covers key Infection Prevention and Control concepts and principles
- Teaches how to meet industry-accepted standards and requirements
- Up-to-date, relevant, and directly applicable to your situation
We believe that infection risks are preventable.
- Craig Yee, Co-Founder of ICTG
We Specialize In
Over 100 years of combined experience
Real-world Practical Experience
Vision, Mission, and Values
All workers are knowledgeable about infection prevention and control, empowering them to prevent infections.
Our mission is to prevent infections through:
- Education: We instruct our clients how their work can create risks and how to prevent those risks to others.
- Empowerment: We empower our clients to build an infection
- prevention and control culture.
- Implementation: We provide the fundamentals and principals to develop real-world practical solutions.
Our values serve as a compass for how we do business:
- Leadership: We are leading the industry with current practical information that can be readily applied.
- Quality: We want to exceed your expectations and continually improve.
- Integrity: We uphold standards of accountability, honesty, trust, respect, and responsibility.