We are facing one of the greatest health adversities in recent history. Our health, safety and well-being and that of our family, friends, colleagues, and the general public are of utmost concern and priority. Businesses and governments are impacted.
The Infection Control Training Group (ICTG) is helping our community by ensuring fact-based, reasonable and practical, preventative and precautionary measures are being used to reduce the risk and spread of COVID-19.
What Can Your Business Do?
Train your workers and customers reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19 and other infections.
- Understand infection control measures
- Understand the dire consequences of spreading infection
- Learning about proper techniques
- Have a sense of how an infection control culture protects everyone
- Know what to consider in planning a job.
Infection Control Training
- Helping you readily adapt to this rapidly evolving landscape and get you back to work sooner
- How to work safely during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Comprehensive and thorough practical training for a wide variety of sectors
- We have trained sectors including:
- Industrial and Commercial Cleaners/Disinfectants
- Facilities Maintenance and Operations
- Infection Control Practitioners
- Can tailor our training programs to your specific needs and context
The protection of people is our core business. Our professionals bring you leadership and best practices to reduce your risk while managing your work operations. We have a reputation for leadership, quality, and integrity across all sectors.
Our business is running full-tilt using virtual tools to meet client needs.
Please see trusted reputable sources such as these for general COVID-19 questions:
- BC Centre for Disease Control (BC CDC)
- The Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC)
- Infection Prevention and Control Canada (IPAC Canada)
- Centres for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC)
- The Mayo Clinic
- Johns Hopkins University
- The World Health Organization (WHO)
- Disinfectants for Use Against COVID-19 – Health Canada
- Disinfectants for Use Against COVID-19 – The US Environmental Protection Agency